Thursday, June 30, 2011

Working on New Jewelry!!!





WOOHOO!!!!! I am so excited to attend the Atlanta market in August. I am hoping to bring back lots of fabulous things for the boutique. The boutique is growing with wonderful items every week. Natural stone, swarovski crystal, solder, and leather...This is my new jewelry design. I am thrilled, leather is a material I have not worked with before. Its going to be great. I will soon have TRUTH bracelets. A Truth bracelet encourages you to discover, express and embody your truth and stay true to yourself. I will post pictures soon.


What it does ...


Stone of Truth shines to remind you that you are a bright light. Step out into the limelight and let yourself be heard and seen. You glisten in your personal power and protection. Here you stand for what is right and you will boldly be recognized for it. Do not be concerned for others' negative opinion - for they will fade as you move forward.



Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment