Thursday, June 2, 2011

A New Venture

I am opening a small boutique in my hair salon. I am so excited about this new venture. I love fashion and have always wanted my own boutique. I will be working on new jewelry designs and my rose pins.... which can be worn in your hair, on your clothes or use in your house, on your favorite pillow, lamp shade. There are so many ways you can use the pins. I am also working on new designs for my vintage slips, these are great to wear with your favorite western boots and a awesome belt and of course your chunky tarnished silver beaded necklace. I will be going to market this weekend with my good friend Chesney from Chesneys Boutique...she also has a boutique in her salon.Can't wait!!! We'll see where this venture takes me. This may inspire me to design my own clothes. I will post some pictures once the boutique is in.

xoxo
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment